CTI’s products are for non-food-contact applications. CTI’s printing inks:
1. Conform to established GMP protocols for the manufacture of general purpose printing inks and ink designed for the non-food-contact side of packaging materials.
2. Comply with the RoHS directives regarding the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances.
3. Comply with CONEG and EN 71-3 regulations regarding heavy metals, including lead.
4. Comply with the Dodd-Frank Conflict Mineral legislation.
5. Comply with transmissible spongiform encephalopathy (TSE) requirements including related prion diseases such as bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE).
6. Comply with the California Proposition 65 legislation.
7. Are manufactured without the use of BPA, ITX, or benzophenone.
8. Are manufactured in a facility that does not use FDA allergens or derivatives (fish, eggs, milk, peanuts, soy, wheat, crustaceans, or tree nuts).
9. Are manufactured without EU REACH Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC).
10. Are manufactured from materials that are not expected to contain genetically modified organisms.
11. Are not produced from materials, additives, or processing aids that meet the definition of a nanoparticle or nanomaterial.
Like all synthetic and naturally occurring chemical substances, raw materials as received from our suppliers may conceivably contain trace amounts of impurities that fall under one or more of the categories given above. However, CTI works with our suppliers to ensure the materials we purchase for our printing inks are appropriate for the given application.
tell us about your needs
Tell us a little about your project and our compliance specialist will get back to you shortly with the information you need.